Spring meeting of the GLIF Technical Working Group
Technical Working Group Meeting #23 - Spring 2015
The GLIF Technical Working Group held its spring meeting on 26-27 March 2015 in the Skyline and Shenandoah Room in the Hilton Crystal City Hotel, Arlington, United States. This was held in conjunction with the 22nd GENI Engineering Conferenceand OGF 43.
The meeting chairs were Eric Boyd, Internet2 and Lars Fischer, NORDUnet.
- Introduction - Lars Fischer, NORDUnet
- The StarLight International Software-Defined Network Exchange (SDX) - Joe Mambretti, Northwestern University
- NSI Topology - John MacAuley, ESnet
- Building an Effective Global Network Architecture - Dale Finkelson, Internet2
- Internet2: Controlling a slice of the National Network - Eric Boyd, Internet2
- International Software-Defined Network Exchanges (iSDXs) - Joe Mambretti, Northwestern University
- AutoGOLE Task Force update - Gerben van Malenstein, SURFnet
- ANSE and PhEDEx demonstration - Azher Mughal, Caltech
- Performance Verification Task Force update - Jerry Sobieski, NORDUnet
- Wrap-up - Lars Fischer, NORDUnet